We offer comprehensive services for all your hearing needs.
Hearing Healthcare in Port Orange
Professional Hearing Solutions provides extensive hearing healthcare to the residents of Port Orange, Florida, and Volusia County. We are dedicated to helping you with all of your hearing needs. Our professionals can expertly fit hearing aids, diagnose hearing loss, manage tinnitus, and repair hearing aids. We have the knowledge and experience to help you with all of your hearing needs.
We understand you want to enjoy your busy life. You don’t want to miss another moment with your grandchildren, talking with your friends, or enjoying the simply sounds of life. We offer affordable and comprehensive hearing services to help you live the life you deserve. Don’t let hearing loss prevent you from living your best life, contact us today to see how our services can help you experience an improved quality of life through better hearing.
- New! Now Offering Cognitive Screenings
- Complete Audiological Evaluation: We provide comprehensive audiological evaluations to test your hearing and determine the type and degree of hearing loss you have. Our exams are quick, easy, and painless.
- Hearing Aid Fitting: Our audiologist expertly fits hearing aids to your individual hearing loss and unique ear shape.
- Hearing Aid Repair: We can expertly repair and maintain your hearing aids in-office. If there is a more serious issue with your hearing aids we can send them to the manufacturer for you.
- Custom Hearing Protection: We make ear molds custom fit to the shape of your ear to provide you with excellent hearing protection. Wearing hearing protection is crucial if you are regularly exposed to loud noise as prolonged exposure can cause noise-induced hearing loss.
- Earwax Removal: Earwax builds up in our ears causing discomfort or a blockage, this can often result in temporary hearing loss. We will safely remove any earwax you may have to keep your ears clean and hearing their best.
- Tinnitus Management: Tinnitus (ringing in the ears) can be annoying and uncomfortable. We provide tinnitus counseling to retrain your brain to ignore the ringing in your ears. We also have hearing aids with a tinnitus masking feature to help alleviate your symptoms.
- 30-Day Trial: For all our hearing aids we offer a 30-day trial period for you to test out the devices and see how they work for you.
Tinnitus, commonly known as “ringing in the ears,” affects over 50 million Americans. Tinnitus is when you hear sounds in your ears or head when no external sound is present. It often presents itself as a ringing, buzzing, humming, or whooshing sound. Anyone of any age can experience tinnitus and it ranges from mildly annoying to debilitating. If you have tinnitus, it does not mean you have hearing loss. In fact, most people experience tinnitus at some point in their life. If you don’t have hearing loss then you may notice your tinnitus worse at night, when your surroundings are quiet. Those with hearing loss might experience their tinnitus more persistently because their world is quieter and they can hear the ringing more often.
At Professional Hearing Solutions, we work with you to determine the cause of your tinnitus and create an effective management plan. We offer tinnitus therapy which retrains the brain to ignore the ringing in your ears. If you experience hearing loss and tinnitus we have hearing aids that have a masking feature. These will play soothing sounds to distract your brain from your tinnitus, providing you with relief. If you suspect you have tinnitus, then make an appointment with us today and we will help you hear peacefully again.
Hearing Aid Warranty
At Professional Hearing Solutions, all our hearing aids come with a 3-year warranty. We can make minor repairs on your hearing aids in-office for a minimal charge. If needed, we can send your devices to the manufacturer for you at no cost. You will also receive 3 years of office visits at no charge and free batteries for the length of your warranty. Call us today to learn more about what’s included with a hearing aid warranty and how you can afford better hearing.